04 July 2005

My BAKA Family

On the particular monday,I asked my mama,"Mummy,my pocket $,"

"Girl, no $...Ur brother spent the $ on maintenance and repair of the car,"Mama replied.

"Everything is about brother..No $ to pay himself arh?Dun have such a big head buy such a big cap for?"I answered furiously.

Eversince my dad's business went burst, my family was under financial problem..

Eventhough we r facing $ problem, my brother- the world's most useless guy will still spend $ like water tap..

I will never forget the amount he owned me and how he caused me to have insufficient $ to study..I never treat him like my brother..I treat him like a troublemaker..

Today, I was told that one of my relative's daughter is coming to singapore to study university..
Eventhough i am a singaporean, I dun have such chance to further my studies..

I asked my mama whether I can study in university..
She said,"Can..!"
"But where i get those $?"I asked her.
"Aiyah..we will figure it out by then,"She replied.
"Oh right, by then it will still me who think of a solution and pay the fees myself!"I said that angrily.

"Then borrow fromt he bank loh!"She said.

I was damn angry lah..y my brother get to buy a car when we are facing financial problem..
Why my parent just dun want to gimme the cash to learn driving and further my studies..

They were seemed unreluctant to gimme the cash to pay my stuffs..
But for my brother, they were give him any cash amount if he asked..

When i need $..guess who help me???
Is Jasonz's parent..they lent me $2500 once to pay my dad's debt..

I hate my family for being so biased and keep telling me lies of paying school fees for me..
Especially my useless brother who only oe hw to brag abt pahying this n that for me..

All are Bullshit!!!


Kura Princess ^_^


Photobucket Hello! Myspace Comments

Regina Teh
23 Jan 1986
A Typical Aquarius
More about me at My Friendster

Friends ; Former Blog. Angela. Ana. Adel. Alvin Lee. Bernard. Cheryl. Chin Chong. Denise. Elva. Geraldine. Hansong. HuiMin. Jiaying. Jeremy. Junsheng. Kris. Lex. Michelle. Markie. NACC. Neeky. Poying. Pat. Rudith. Sandy. Serene. Sharon. Yixin.

Other ; Kenny Sia. XiaXue. GreatStuff@MAADS. Laconic Accessories. Food Blog 1. Foodie Paradise. Waddlehop. PaperGirsShop. The Cranberry.


  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008

  • Credit: Chin Chong & ME