11 December 2005

Glory Glory Glory!!!

It was a nervous day for many of us..
To many of us, it was probably the first time that we participate in the round ubin marathon..
No lie, I was so nervous that I felt like vomitting..

Before the race, I kept warming up my injured shoulder, hoping it will not collaspe..
U noe..i dun want the effort me n yx put in to be wasted juz becoz of my lousy arm..

U noe hw nervous i was when i was at the starting line???
From the previous experience, I learnt to wait behind others in order not to kana knock n capsized!!!N u noe hw slow those bumboat work..
I was trying to spot my competitors while waiting..n i saw a few of them..sm fat n sm realli small..

We waited quite long before the race started..
*Beep...!*off we went!!!
Very quickly..Me n yx took over those few competitors..
We took over many boats and spot the champion for T2..
We were trying very hard to chase after them..We were near them at several attempt but kept kana blocked by sm ass..
Then we spot our xiaohei infront so I decided to increase my speed to chase after jy..

Dunno wat happen..but suddenly i can't see them..
Like they got magic liddat..went invisible jz liddat!!!
Then I realized there was a NTU T2 chasing us..
I was like "shit"so i increased my speed n tried to maintain it..
Both of us took over one T2 infront..
And it left both our boats to battle..
We kept pulling the dsitance away while they kept trying to close up the distance..
Tell u man..it was a really bitter battle..
We battled for several kilometres b4 We go haywired in direction n lost out to them..

Must be Weizheng they all lah..Kept changing direction n let us kana their backwash..
haha..just kidding..

We continued to chase after them..
But turtle spirit wasn't at my side..
Some huge current swept us to other side so we tried to edge..
And guess what???
Another wave came n went parallel with our boat..
And "Splash!" we go..

"fuck!"is the 1st thing i shouted..
We were so engrossed in chasing that we din notice the huge wave..
I damn dulan when i saw 2 T2 went past us..

Thankful that my turtle spirit save us..
One ACJC T2 came n save us within minutes..
Eventhough they dunno hw to save..but was still grateful to them..

By the time we went back to our boat..
Me n yx were exhausted from the battle..some more still gt ton of water in the boat..
Knowing gt 2 T2 rowed past us..
We endured the tiredness and continue to go on..
We managed to chase after one T2 but not the others..

After the capsize, we were abit demoralized n it was hard for me to stay focused..
I kept looking at turtle n the sprinting pic on the wavebrker..
They were like telling me not to give up and go on..
Yx was quiet after the capsize..I shouted "Jiayou" to her but din get any reply
So I thought she not feeling well..

So i dun want to disturb her and kept toking to myself that we will rch soon..
I tried to encouraged yx along the way..
Every corner I saw..i tot we were rching..
I was freaking tired n wanted to stop when we rch the kelong side..

I dunno what made me go on..But I just wanna 2 take over those T1s infrt of me..
I kept paddling n paddling..then I saw the finishing line..
Yx then told me to sprint after the kelong..

We sprinted after we passed the kelong..I can hear all the cheerings at the beach..
It was so loud that i shouted "Wo yao hui lai le!" while sprinting..

I was very motivated when i saw the team waving to me and so on..
So i let out my last burst and shouted "Fuck it!"..and sprinted till we rch the buoyancy..

Finally we rch!!!I realized how tired I was..my arm were weak..hardly can move..
So happy to rch that i hugged yx!!!

Very soon..the rest of the team came bk!!!
Very soon..we were all taking foto!!!
Never in my life, i felt my life so enriching..
We were like a big family..playing and laughing..

I can see that Cher was extremely happy!!!he was so smiley the whole day!!!
Taking videocam went around taking video on his 3schs- NYJC, CJC and NP!

Well..This marathon had made the 3schs bonded..
And definitely made the whole NP team bonded!!!
Eventhough we did not win anything but we were happy!

Why?
Coz we had did our best and did not give up that 22km race!!!
We certainly did not waste the efforts we put in..but we can b better!!!
We will defintely show result to the school and beat those NJC arrogant pigs!!!

LUV U Guys!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Yixin is action!!!The front one is me!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dunno but Dennis Said i look like Bumble bee finding Honey desperately
when i finished!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and my dearest sister a.k.a partner-Yixin!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Happy Cher and Me!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Many Many Many Bumble Bees with Cher!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Many Many Many Bumble Bees with CJC, NYJC and Cher!!!
Big Family!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Charbo Power!!!Got 7 of us!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look what I found??? Turtle oso can move hse!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Poor Buddy The Dog!!!Whose leg is that!!!
Ans: Clemence!!!

Had a Great Feast at Lau Pa Sai!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yummy Yummy!!!Dun drool over ur com!!!

NEWS!!!MUST SEE!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For those is wondering who is Guan Xi and Tian LE..
From Left: "Guan Xi", Cheng and "Tian Le"

Can U believe it???


Kura Princess ^_^


Photobucket Hello! Myspace Comments

Regina Teh
23 Jan 1986
A Typical Aquarius
More about me at My Friendster

Friends ; Former Blog. Angela. Ana. Adel. Alvin Lee. Bernard. Cheryl. Chin Chong. Denise. Elva. Geraldine. Hansong. HuiMin. Jiaying. Jeremy. Junsheng. Kris. Lex. Michelle. Markie. NACC. Neeky. Poying. Pat. Rudith. Sandy. Serene. Sharon. Yixin.

Other ; Kenny Sia. XiaXue. GreatStuff@MAADS. Laconic Accessories. Food Blog 1. Foodie Paradise. Waddlehop. PaperGirsShop. The Cranberry.


  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008

  • Credit: Chin Chong & ME