14 January 2006

My Descision..

Sprinters..Sorry but i have decided that I won't be joining IVP..
I had already lost drive to work hard and win a medal..
I felt that I am lousy and will disappoint u guys in the end if i took part..

Eversince I stated that i might not be joining, few people had came to drink kopi and try to persuade me..I appreciate that very much,really..
I tried telling myself..I will work hard and get myself ready..

But today, I went to sea training..
I found out that I have no drive..
Maybe is becoz that i have not been training for weeks..I dunno..
Normally when I am way behind the rest, I would "REgina,jiayou..!"
I would "Fuck lah..REgina!U can be faster.."
But today, I just "*sigh*I dun tink i shld join the ivp.."

I really appreciate that Dennis and Junsheng tried to motivate..
And was happy when Cher gave me a smile and gave me a nod..
But i just felt that my time is up..

Is just 1 mth plus to my graduation..
And now I oledi planning on what kind of job i want and preparing my resume..
Maybe I find finding a gd job nw is my priority..
Or maybe I am worried and no confidence..
Truthfully, I have no chance to win..
And since young, I am scared to do smth that i have no confidence in...
That the reason y I always cry b4 a competition..

I noe u guys want me to take it as just for fun..
But i could not..coz i would b pretty serious it if i take part..
And taking it as for fun will be unfair to others who really want to take part..

I dunno issit me or it happened to all graduating ppl..
Will lose that drive and felt that its time to worry abt life after grad..

I can assure u guys that i used to join for competition, for the purpose of fun & challenge just like anyone of u..
I thought joining watersport is damn cool..
I stayed on for the team, the coach and my passion..
But now..i just want to be an active member..

I would still participate in all outings..
Trained like u guys..
Canoe like u guys..
I just dun wan to handle the pressure of race..
I luv canoeing and luv the team..
Coz they bring me the greatest memories i have in my life n i will always remember it..
Joining canoeing is my greatest achievement in life..

Now, it's time for me to seek a new achievement--a good career
Another thing is becoz i want to slim down..
Appearance is very impt to a lady when it come for job interview loh..
Got to be sexy and grab the attention mah..hahaha..

Sprinters..I promise u smth..
I noe it might be hard since i am going into hotel line..
But i will make time for u guys and canoe..
Coz Canoe is my passion n u guys will always be my great pals and great team mates..
Without u guys, my life will not live to the fullest..

Luv ya guys!!!


Kura Princess ^_^


Photobucket Hello! Myspace Comments

Regina Teh
23 Jan 1986
A Typical Aquarius
More about me at My Friendster

Friends ; Former Blog. Angela. Ana. Adel. Alvin Lee. Bernard. Cheryl. Chin Chong. Denise. Elva. Geraldine. Hansong. HuiMin. Jiaying. Jeremy. Junsheng. Kris. Lex. Michelle. Markie. NACC. Neeky. Poying. Pat. Rudith. Sandy. Serene. Sharon. Yixin.

Other ; Kenny Sia. XiaXue. GreatStuff@MAADS. Laconic Accessories. Food Blog 1. Foodie Paradise. Waddlehop. PaperGirsShop. The Cranberry.


  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008

  • Credit: Chin Chong & ME