30 November 2006

Penang Trip - Day 3 TO Day 5 (27th - 29th Nov)

*Yawnz*
So tired after 2 days of wedding thingie..
Tiring sia..

Ah Pei went home on 27th.
Sian.
Left me n Wenhui go shopping.

Went PRANGIN MALL - a place similar to Far East w ton of stuffs!
Very modernized!
Also went to Gurney Plaza and Bukit Jambul.

Not good to shop w Wenhui..
She got this psycho-ing power to make ppl spend $ lo..
Everything nice on me, she will say "Wei nice leh!Buy la Buy la!Sing $ so cheap nia!"
-_-"

Thanx to her..i spent like S$260 juz by shopping.


Buy so many clothes n Shoes!NiceNice!Still got nice spec & necklace, nail paint n cosmetic..blahblah


Bought this couple chain for myself and dat IDIOT.
Nice?

Me & Wenhui like some fashion freak lo.
We watched some fashion show on DESIGNING our own old clothes.
And we went ki siao and actually went to Penang oldest Sewing shop at Georgetown to purchase many buttons and threads...


Syarikat Chong Lam
So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will show u guys my finished product!!!

U guys remember that Penang is a food paradise..
Sad to say..i did not manage to eat all the hawker fare so only take a few authetic dishes..


1. Carrot Cake
2. Curry Mee (I din put Cuttlefish & Pig Blood)
3. Hokkien Mee
4. Koay Teow Teng

Sigh. Dun have Penang Char Koay Teow. Oh-gay-ni-la Mee. Penang Laksa. Chendol. Ice Kachang. Penang Rojak. Char Mee Suan. Loh Mee. Jawa Mee. Tong Tong Mee. Oyster Egg.
Lok Lok. Lok Bah. n Many Many More!

Look great?

Beside the hawker fare..
I discovered..


Yum!Yum!Fried Stuff w Spicy Mushroom Sauce found in Prangin Mall!


Hokkiado Ice Cream w Biao Liang MeiMei found at Prangin Mall.

For many that love Mcdonald Grilled Chicken Foldover..
I bet you will luv this too..


Arrrrrrgh!Why Spore Dun have it!
BooBoo..I get to try it!
Know what?
IT's F**king nice sia!!!hahahhaaa!


Me & My Ah MA (Daddy's side)


Me & My 90years old Ah Ma (Mummy's side)

Luv the both of them.=)
Heartbroken to see my 90years old ah ma so weak n haggard.
Wanted to tear and hug her when I see her breathing restlessly. =(

Both my ah MAs want me to bring an eligible granddaughter-in-law the next time I go back.

Who will be the LUCKY GUY?



Cute shots @ Fish&Co.
(Look great in Shades)
(4th pic - Guess how old is my cousin?)

It was fun especially with the most notorious Lao Yees who are nothing but trouble & noise..


Bet the Fish & Co had hard time serving us..
Especially we kept asking for this n that n spill stuff..
Juz my 4th Auntie ate like 4cups of garlic..Wah liew..
I bet her poot poot must be damn smelly lo!

I really hate to leave Penang and my relatives especially my nieces, nephews and Ah Mas..

Hehe..i realised I 4get to take many pic of my relatives..too many!Juz my mama side got 8siblings w many many children n nieces n nephews..If want to count, think got around 100 ppl at my Mummy's side..=D Wah Still got Distant relatives leh..Wah!

I Luv My Family!!!Muack!

Can I stay in Penang Forever???

Watch this and U will be full of grins..
They are just so CUTE!!!





My nieces - Jia Qi, Jia Yi and Eileen
And Wenhui's baby cousins!


| View Show | Create Your Own

Arent They Cute???
More Babies along the way liao!!!=D
Yeah!I have so many nieces and nephews!!!Yeah!!!=D

Looking forward to go back Penang in Feb for CNY!

This trip had opened my eyes to see how my family fought in their own life and the changes they made in themselves..Everyone has their own stories..
I also realise that as we are growing up the older generation are growing old..

I can't do anything much about the age-ing but enjoy n treasure their company now.

My Family. My Life. Luv With My Whole Heart.

P.S: Malaysian Guys really cuter!hehehhee!Dun u think so?


Kura Princess ^_^


Photobucket Hello! Myspace Comments

Regina Teh
23 Jan 1986
A Typical Aquarius
More about me at My Friendster

Friends ; Former Blog. Angela. Ana. Adel. Alvin Lee. Bernard. Cheryl. Chin Chong. Denise. Elva. Geraldine. Hansong. HuiMin. Jiaying. Jeremy. Junsheng. Kris. Lex. Michelle. Markie. NACC. Neeky. Poying. Pat. Rudith. Sandy. Serene. Sharon. Yixin.

Other ; Kenny Sia. XiaXue. GreatStuff@MAADS. Laconic Accessories. Food Blog 1. Foodie Paradise. Waddlehop. PaperGirsShop. The Cranberry.


  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008

  • Credit: Chin Chong & ME