17 December 2006

Will I turn into a CLUBBER?

*Ai yo mai yo mai yo
*Ai yo mai yo mai yo
*Ai yo ar ga ga yo

Si bei ah beng sia..hahhahaa!

Actually my initial plan is to bring Steven, my fren from my hometown to take a look of Clarke quay, got a feel of nightlife in Spore..
Want to bring him to Zoo ar, Night Safari ar, Sentosa ar..
But not enough days..sighz..

Anyway, in the end..Tony jio me out for clubbing at MOS..
So I thought it will be nice to bring Steven too lo..

Suppose to have many many other ppl one..
Who knows Tony's charm has been decreasing tisdays..
All the ppl he jio in the end, fly kite sia..
So his charm is only one human being n that is me..
And I brough Steven along..so not under his charm..
hahahhaa!!!

Chun An kns lo..
Tot he will be coming..
What I heard from Tony is that Chun An was so excited to hear that I am going till he say..

"Wah!Regina going ar!Woo!Hot ar.."

-_-"

This is the result from going ns, bmt..
Deprivation of gurlz..

But, I have always being HOT..


Me & Steven


Me & Tony

The both of them are my PILLARS!
In the sense that they are my care-takers..hehehehe!
Both also so tall..more than 1.8m..
Made me looked tiny..hehhehee!
So I not scared to be lost in the crowd coz they sure can find me!hehehee!

MOS still so boring n squeezy..
But I still upset over the "trust" thingie so i drank not alot la(1 shot & volka lime)..
But engrossed in dancing ma chiam Gui Shang Shen..
Till they kp asking me if I am okay or not..
They thought I drunk..

Surprised to see juniors from Canoeing over there..
Can see that both of them had drank alot..
One of them abit touchy..
They were w 2 gurls one..then suddenly..behind "dancing" w me n eat my fat tofu..
Can see that my 2 pillars any time will hit them le..juz waiting for me to signal nia

Abit buai song la..

But lucky, Steven saw my du lan face n slowly moved n blocked the 2 of them..
Hurray!hahahahaa!But Steven like woodblock..have to keep pulling his shirt to make him shake or touch his 6-pac to get reaction(opps!orgasm sia!jk la!)..

Tony was saying "Wah lau..heng xiang yi quan guo qu le.."
Me say,"4get it la..they my juniors..want to play them more but scared they wai bu qi"
Tony nodded and say,"Ya lo Ya lo..Regina hui unbutton and pull down their pant 1!"

-_-"

Did I do that b4?
Dit I Did I Did I?

I dun remember myself that scary b4..
The most horrible one is made few guys strip to nothing at pool..but w my whole sportcamp group la..

Anyway, after the thing..du lan-ing..
I said i wan to go home liao(3am then)..n Tony drove me home in his dad's lorry..ahhahaa!
He damn idiot lo..parked his lorry in liang court's carpark which is illegal!
He hit the Exit signboard n both of us were practically bending down in the car..
Ma chiam anytime the top will snip off..

Chatted quite alot. Heard his story. Poor Da ge da..sighz.

Clubbing fun. but tiring.

My toes hurt.
Need a massage.hahaha!

Well, hope Steven had fun w us..hehehhe!

Jio me club next time..
Then see my mood..

Conclusion: Still not a clubber..hahaha!


Kura Princess ^_^


Photobucket Hello! Myspace Comments

Regina Teh
23 Jan 1986
A Typical Aquarius
More about me at My Friendster

Friends ; Former Blog. Angela. Ana. Adel. Alvin Lee. Bernard. Cheryl. Chin Chong. Denise. Elva. Geraldine. Hansong. HuiMin. Jiaying. Jeremy. Junsheng. Kris. Lex. Michelle. Markie. NACC. Neeky. Poying. Pat. Rudith. Sandy. Serene. Sharon. Yixin.

Other ; Kenny Sia. XiaXue. GreatStuff@MAADS. Laconic Accessories. Food Blog 1. Foodie Paradise. Waddlehop. PaperGirsShop. The Cranberry.


  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008

  • Credit: Chin Chong & ME