10 June 2007

Star Search 2007 Audition

After 4years of "no show"..
And 21years of long patient waiting...

I finally got the DAREDEVIL spirit to go try out STAR SEARCH!!!!
Try out nevermind..still drag Tony along...hehehheee..xp

Aiya..i see the potential in him..
So why not?
U will never know he can be in entertainment line and the next moment, i will be his MANAGER!
hehehehehee!!!

Expecting a superduper long queue from my experience with Superstar...
Hence, met Tony at 730 outside mediacorp..

Who knows...
There wasnt any queue at ALL!
So Me & Tony just queue lo..
And we turned out to be the 1st and 2nd in line..WTH!

Till 9plus 10..the queue was still pathetic..
Think only 50/60ppl lo..
Standing there for 2hours plus is totally no joke k..
No seat also..n so hot lo..heng under shelter though..


Me & Tony..

We were like "Instant stars" for that day..
The reporters n tv crews keep taking our pix and interview us..
So Song k!I mean how many people will have such chance???
Feel like a star..
But Tony more la..he shuai n tall mah..compare to him..
I am nothing..sob sob..


Alien Me~~~
Damn it lo..i look so oriental..
Dun believe..there is more...


See my number?
Can buy 4D...hehehehe!

I really look alien rite?
Damn the insect who bit my eyes...&%^$#@!

Well...the auditon was pretty tough i guess..
They expected you to be able to act..
They just passed u one script and asked u to memorise on the spot lo!
My role is to be Ivy lee in particular show..she bankrupt and wan 2 die ar..that kind la..
Being 2nd in line..i no time to memorise lo..plus got 1 contestant kept pestering me coz she dunno how to read chinese!
My god lo!

But, I am still satisfied with my performance!
At least, I wasnt nervous and remember all my lines..
Just that I was abit handicapped with my action for the script..
But for my own personal talent performance, I did hosting and I thought I wasnt that bad~~
Din get to sing though..
The judges actually want me to show my wushu skill but sad to say, I reject as I was in skirt..

My mama was saying I should show and sure can go in..
But, I find it quite unreasonable..even if i am in, i dun wan 2 b barked like a dog and do wateva they asked me to..
So not individualistic lo...
Ma chiam like lose own personality..
humph~
But..

Think I no chance to go in liao la..

But..mayb will b on tv ba..


The host for SS07 n me..

Anyway..I saw Marc..he doing internship in mediacorp and was assigned to do the filming for SS07..
Cool shit rite?

Anyway, dun ask me the result..
I also dunno the result lo..
Eventhough the response wasnt as good..but I think I no chance la..

P.S: they really know how to play with the mind lo..dun tell u their sentence n make u ka chiong..irritating!

But..

It was a good experience though.
Tony thought so too. =)


Kura Princess ^_^


Photobucket Hello! Myspace Comments

Regina Teh
23 Jan 1986
A Typical Aquarius
More about me at My Friendster

Friends ; Former Blog. Angela. Ana. Adel. Alvin Lee. Bernard. Cheryl. Chin Chong. Denise. Elva. Geraldine. Hansong. HuiMin. Jiaying. Jeremy. Junsheng. Kris. Lex. Michelle. Markie. NACC. Neeky. Poying. Pat. Rudith. Sandy. Serene. Sharon. Yixin.

Other ; Kenny Sia. XiaXue. GreatStuff@MAADS. Laconic Accessories. Food Blog 1. Foodie Paradise. Waddlehop. PaperGirsShop. The Cranberry.


  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008

  • Credit: Chin Chong & ME