16 July 2007

Jacky Cheung Concert in Spore (15th Jul)



WOW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!
HEAVENLY KING, JACKY CHEUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant believe I will have this chance to meet and hear he sing in real life!!!

I adore him since I was a kid like 6..
I still remember my brother actually motivate me to study and get gd grade by promising me Jacky cheung "Wang Ji Ni Wo Zhuo Bu Dao" Cassette Tape lo!!!

I also got his cd..
I remember I can sing all his songs then..
Oh ya..I also have his LD lo..
With my karaoke set, I kept singing his songs lo!!!

Hao Huai Nian wor..

And still cannot believe it..
I actually was at his concert, listening to his singing!
ARRRRRRRRGGGGH~~~~!



As usual I took from the screen..
Hahahahaa..
Din take much foto..
I cant b bothered..
More engrossed into his music..=)



The stage layout is very simple but it feel really like "HEAVENLY KING" concert with all the lighting..

Ge Shen Jiu Shi Ge Shen..
Just need to sing n sing n shake his butt abit..
Everyone will be excited liao..

But he really know how to twist his butt lahz..
Hao high ar!hahahaha!
And he can do high kick!

Ask u all la, how many 46-years old man can do high kick and twist his butt..
And most importantly, have a superb voice!!!
Not Many lo and Jacky is one of the not many!!!!!!!

Hao High Wor!!!

Actually no photography and video-taking is allowed..
Ushers were around to catch people lo..
Everyone around me kana caught lo..
But I took a few without getting caught..
Si bei Zai hoh..?
Hahahaha!

But the video nt very gd la..
Bo bian la..i not sitting very near eventhough it is $168seat..
And my Shiro handicapped camera not that powerful lo...


This is my favourite Cantonese song!!!
I heard it when I was a kid..Probably the first canto song too..
My cousin sang it and I felt in luv with it since then..

He sang more cantonese more than mandarin one i think..
But still, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!


One of his Jin Dian Ge Qun - Yi Qian Ge Shang Xin De Li You

I believe everyone is my era and era before me probably have heard this and know how to sing!!!!
Other songs like "Wen Bie", "Qing Shu", "Mei Tian Ai Ni Duo Yi Xie", "Xin Ru Dao Ge", "Ta Lai Ding Wo De Yan Cha Hui" etc...

Of coz got new songs too..
Like "Wo Zhen De Shou Shang Le", "Ru Guo. Ai", "Zai Ni Shen Bian" etc..
Not only that..he re-sang some famous pop songs by other singers like Emil Chou, Steph Sun and Jeff Chang..

I realised all the songs he sang is so emotional lo..
Deeply impacted the emotion of all the audiences..

Felt really sweeet when he sang the cantonese song "Jiang Ni Zhi" especially written and dedicated to his wife..
So sweeeeet!

What really touched me is when he sang a song in cantonese, dedicating to the late singer, Lesile who passed away in 2003..
I almost cry i think...


See..Jacky danced!!!

hahahahahaa!
Beside singing and dancing, Jacky too present a short 30-minutes play to us..
A shorter version of "Xue Lang Hu"..=)
Really nice lo!
Luv his "Ai Shi Yong Heng"..
I want to sing this on my wedding day with my hubby as duet!

But I dun understand one thing..
The gurl beside me fell asleep..-_-
Pay 168buck to sleep..

Beside that, I was really surprised about one thing..
Out of so many concerts I have went to..
This is the first concert that I saw so many people walking around one..
Keep going toilet one..so weird..
Must be due to many aunties uncles..

His singing really can make u enter his world..
His world of music..
Making u sway and sing along with him..
Especially when he sang his last song "Zhu Fu"..
Me and Jean just stood up and waved our beamlights and sing out loud...
Hao Wen Xin...=)

Really enjoyed the concert.


Thank you Gary for bringing me to the concert!
Had a great time with u guys and of coz, the concert! =)


Kura Princess ^_^


Photobucket Hello! Myspace Comments

Regina Teh
23 Jan 1986
A Typical Aquarius
More about me at My Friendster

Friends ; Former Blog. Angela. Ana. Adel. Alvin Lee. Bernard. Cheryl. Chin Chong. Denise. Elva. Geraldine. Hansong. HuiMin. Jiaying. Jeremy. Junsheng. Kris. Lex. Michelle. Markie. NACC. Neeky. Poying. Pat. Rudith. Sandy. Serene. Sharon. Yixin.

Other ; Kenny Sia. XiaXue. GreatStuff@MAADS. Laconic Accessories. Food Blog 1. Foodie Paradise. Waddlehop. PaperGirsShop. The Cranberry.


  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008

  • Credit: Chin Chong & ME