22 December 2007

Xmas Eve Plan

What will you be doing on this xmas?

Well..I seldom celebrate xmas one..
Normally at this time of the year, I will be working..
For the previous few xmas eve, I was working..
No celebration at all..

I rem 2 years ago..
I was doing some illegal party spray can selling with the canoiests..
Damn fun..hahahaa!!!

Last year..
I was having a xmas feast with my ex bf & received a headphone..
And I gave him a shaver..
But..
-_- -_- -_- -_-
He threw the shaver le..
He said got ah nei's smell...(WTH!)
Got such thing one meh..true that I bought from Mustafa but...-_-
GRRRRR..
Dun wan can gimme back & I gv to my dad lo..
ROAR!!!!

Ok..then this year leh???
James din ask me out at all..
Well..i did asked him how xmas eve will be..
He just told me that he will stay home & watch vcdz..
He din even ask me over to watch with him..

I asked around..see any available gurlz to go party mahz..
All got plans liaoz..
Bf bringing them to feast..
If not, going party with bf/gf..

Sighz..so envy...

Of coz being a sensitive new age gurl..i dropped James a sms and asked if he will bring me out on xmas eve..
I was happy when he said yes..!!!
hehehehehe..

I am contented as long he willing to spend it with me & not abandon me..
Yea..sound sticky but it is our 1st xmas..
I more of a imaginative gurl who wan to have romantic moment w my loved one..
No need big feast..just a stroll and enjoy seabreeze can le..
Not asking much right?

Getting excited, I went to ask him..

Me: Dear..where you going to bring me on xmas eve?

He: Hmm..I feel like eating mcdonald..we go bukit batok mcdonald lo..

Me: Oh ok..after that leh?

He: Stay in mcdonald & read magazine or surf net lo..u bring ur laptop lo..

Me: (heart dropped) huh..can we do something romantic on this full of romance ambience xmas eve?

He: I think read magazine in mcd quite romantic and sweeet ar..

Me: (abit sian 1/2) eh..if u not keen to go out then juz tell me straight lo..

He: Wah liew! I think very long one leh..i even place reservation with mcd lo! then u say such thing..damn sad lahz..

Me: U think i dumb? mcd where got need reservation one..

He: U nvr go mcd on xmas eve b4 right? Got alot of programme one!

Me: ok..think u tired le..u go have some sleep bahz..

And then we hanged up le.

Feel so sianz..
I dun mind eating mcdonald but after that???
Sian lahz..

Inside not satisfied and could not accept it yet..
I called him.

Me: We really reading mag & surfing net in mcd after that?

He: yahz..u funny leh..call to confirm..

Me: =(

Me: ok..if you got other program on the day itself, let me know lo..

He: U got program issit. If got, juz go lo..nvm me one..i can go mcd and eat alone one..

-_-"
Super sianz lo!
I dunno what he is thinking..

Of coz I did prepared something for him eventhough he told me he din buy me gift..

Well..
I just hope we have a memorable xmas..
Hope he is joking only..He always do stunning thing one..

But still..

SIANZ ARHZ!!!!


Kura Princess ^_^


Photobucket Hello! Myspace Comments

Regina Teh
23 Jan 1986
A Typical Aquarius
More about me at My Friendster

Friends ; Former Blog. Angela. Ana. Adel. Alvin Lee. Bernard. Cheryl. Chin Chong. Denise. Elva. Geraldine. Hansong. HuiMin. Jiaying. Jeremy. Junsheng. Kris. Lex. Michelle. Markie. NACC. Neeky. Poying. Pat. Rudith. Sandy. Serene. Sharon. Yixin.

Other ; Kenny Sia. XiaXue. GreatStuff@MAADS. Laconic Accessories. Food Blog 1. Foodie Paradise. Waddlehop. PaperGirsShop. The Cranberry.


  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008

  • Credit: Chin Chong & ME